• Four layers wood strip planking and cold-moulded fibre epoxy coated hull. The latter is reinforced and supported by transverse bulkheads, frames and longitudinal stringers, saving a lot of weight and improving overall performance at sea.
• The GYM has the infrastructure ready to be converted to a 4th guest stateroom
• Non-slip oak planks and fine woods have been used for the parquet flooring on both decks and all internal doors and stairs
• Very high ceilings, the minimum is 2.10 meter
• The saloon wall has been covered with Oak panels which immediately warms
As a naval architect and marine engineer, I personally involved in some part of the construction process of ONLY NOW and had a chance to observe the building process where witnessed to high-end craftmanship work.
ONLY NOW was voted “Best Two-deck Semi-displacement or Planning Motor Yacht” at Boat International’s prestigious World Superyacht Awards 2013. The judges noted that: “Only Now, blended an attractively modern exterior style with an equally contemporary and well decorated interior, combined with quality construction and excellent deck spaces, made her a worthy winner.”
We have visited the boat many times (last one 27.07.2018) and know her very well, she is like new and in very good conditions thanks to the delicate owner with precise captain. The Captain has been with the same owner for more than 15 years and always keeping the same level of care to his boats who does use the boat minimum 6 months every season.
Full maintenance record of both the machinery and safety equipment is available on board, moreover the RINA Class Certificate (Commercial build) was renewed last winter. Those already create a big trustworthy to the boat and believe this would highly encourage the potential ones consider a visit to the boat.